ECIIA Conference 2022
The Institute of Internal Auditors Belgium (IIA Belgium) has been selected to host the ECIIA annual conference in 2022. The conference will be held in Brussels with the main program going from October 6th to 7th, 2022. The theme of the conference is “Internal Audit in a world of transition” and will have the following as the main topics: sustainability, innovation, digital world, soft skills, and new regulations.
- Sustainability: Internal audit is an instrumental partner for sustainability transparency
- Innovation: is a vital tool for internal audit and means challenging the processes, tools, skills to optimise the audits
- Digital world: The pandemic brought the necessity for digital transformation into sharp focus
- Soft skills: A broader toolkit of management and soft skills will be vital across most organisations
- New regulations: The regulatory train is constantly in motion and organisations need to keep up the pace to quickly adapt and respond.
A gala dinner will take place on the evening of October 6th.
We welcome a broad audience of auditors, risk and control functions. The ECIIA 2022 conference is expected to attract more than 800 delegates and around 50 speakers over a two-day program.
Ideally located in the heart of Europe, Brussels is the centre of European decision-making. Home to an international and highly skilled talent pool and is positioned at the forefront of the transition towards a sustainable economy.
Situated on the imposing Mont des Arts with a broad vista over Brussels, SQUARE sits in the historical and cultural heart of the city, very close to the centre of European government.
About the ECIIA and IIA Belgium
The ECIIA represents the consolidated voice for the profession of internal auditing in Europe and promotes the role of internal audit and good corporate governance by dealing with the European Union, its Parliament and Commission and any other European regulators and associations representing key stakeholders.
IIA Belgium is affiliated to the Global Institute of Internal Auditors, based in the USA. The IIA is the standard and guidance setting body for the internal audit profession globally and promotes guidance following rigorous due processes. IIA Belgium is a non-profit professional organisation dedicated to the advancement and development of the internal audit profession in Belgium.
For more info, see: https://www.eciia2022.eu/en