Security First CEE
We would like to invite you to participate in the cybersecurity conference entitled Security First CEE! This well-known online event, this time covering Central and Eastern Europe, will take place on 15th September ONLINE.
Meet first speakers and topics of the speeches:
- Transitioning Information Security from scaring to caring: implementing positive internal culture (Viktorija Česonytė – Security Compliance Manager, Vinted);
- Practical Threat Hunting with SIEM (Fatih Emiral – CISA, CISSP, CIA, OSCP, ISO27001 LA, ISACA Istambul Chapter);
- Anamorphic Cryptographic Schemes: Opportunities and Threats (Mirosław Kutyłowski – Professor at Department of Fundamentals of Computer Science, Wrocław University of Science and Technology);
- Even the antivirus and EDR can be successfully bypassed by an attacker (Jan Marek – Co-founder, Red Teamer, DFIR, Cyber Rangers);
- OWASP flagship projects – cure for application vulnerabilities (Michał Kurek – Head of Cyber Security in Poland and CEE – KPMG, Chapter Leader OWASP).
Participation in the conference guarantees 7 CPE points for the following certificates: CISSP / CISA / CISM / CRISC / CGEIT.
Register for free today!